The unique BJT Travel Management model is based on the dual skill set incorporating high level travel management including airline, hotel ,rental vehicle and aircraft charter capability often covered by “ONE Itinerary”. The additional areas of BJT expertise include roster management and travel scheduling services for the energy & resource sectors, risk management sectors commercial property sectors and the medical sectors. BJT Scheduler simplifies workforce scheduling with a centralized calender linking work roster, travel and accommodation seamlessly.
BJT Travel Management model is highly focused on the strong link between Travel, Safety, OH&S, Security, Productivity and Human Resource utilisastion.
The business model is then underpinned by SAI Global 9001:2008 quality assurance credentials and 100 years plus of travel management and aircraft charter experience.(Jets, Turbo Props, Helicopters) The BJT charter team includes highly experienced current airline and business jet pilots and operational staff. Travel Management clients with aircraft charter requirements will benefit tremendously from this in house resource.
BJT Travel Management services provide all clients a combination of weekly and monthly reports to demonstrate the ongoing commitment of BJT to reduce travel cost whilst increasing travel quality. All reports are real time and constantly updated:
Electronic reports your organisation can expect:
- Airline Spend – Domestic
- Airline Spend – International
- Business Aviation Spend – Corporate Jet & Other Business Aircraft
- Specific to your organisation / department savings report
- Specific to your organisation / department travel report
- Specific to your organisation / department expenditure report
- Hotel room nights report
- Issued tickets reports
- Credit card report
- Debtors statement and account reconciliation reports
- Reports you may request to be created customised to your organisation (if it is possible we will create it)
- The SAI Global Audit Report re-assures every client of BJT's commitment to our ISO 9001:2008 certification annually.
Free Servivces To New Travel Management Clients Thinking of Engaging BJT Travel Management:
- Free review of your current travel management practices
- Free assistance with travel policy creation
- Free policy review to confirm ongoing compliance
- Recommendation of available credit facilities via independent business travel accounts (BTA)
- Customised domestic travel online booking tool
- A dedicated client manager will co-ordinate regular review meetings to ensure continuous process improvement for better travel spend outcome
- Real time 24/7/365 day access to Business Jet Travel Pty Ltd staff member for global assistance
BJT Quality Assured Travel Management Services