Domestic & International Airlines work on fixed and sometimes impractical schedules servicing only major capital cities or regional hubs.
The Charter of a Corporate Aircraft affords you full control of your work schedule thus dramatically improving productivity and efficiency and therefore profitability.
Our Business Aviation and Corporate Travel team are highly experienced specialists, that have local and global resources available at a moment’s notice. Corporate, Government, Mining & Private Clients depend on us for their Charter requirements.
Jet Charter Aircraft Options
- Light Jet
- Provides access to smaller airports.
- Mostly suitable for flights requiring 2 to 3 hours carrying up to 6 passengers comfortably.
- Medium Jet
- Provides access to regional & major airports.
- Mostly suitable for flight up to 5 hours whilst carrying up to 8 passengers comfortably.
- Heavy Jet
- Ultra long range heavy jets provide access to both primary and secondary airports across the world. They are suitable for Asia Pacific, Transoceanic & Global destinations. With their ultra long range and corporate interiors, these VIP high speed jet aircraft provide Worldwide services for up to 16 passengers.
- VIP - Airliner
- Provides access to major airports.
- Suitable for Domestic and International flights up to 8 hours whilst carrying up to 45 passengers comfortably.
BJT Quality Assured Travel Management Services